This year the Montrose Wine & Food Festival is adding a new event leading up to its annual Festival. Come and take part in an amazing night of wine tastings and tasty bites with Andrea Lowe, the Sabering Sommelier, for The Battle of France vs. America in a blind tasting of current vintage wines at the historical event: The Judgement of Paris 1976. The class will take place at the local Black Canyon Boys & Girls Club, located at 1869 East Main Street on Thursday, June 15th. Doors will open at 6 pm with a champagne social hour. Come and be a part of the first wine tasting class leading up to the event! Spots are limited, so get your tickets to reserve your seat.
· Must be 21 or older to attend and IDs will be checked at the door. No one under 21 is allowed in.
· Upon purchase of a ticket, the ticket holders are authorizing that the Festival can use their name, image, voice, and likeness in future promotions and advertisements for the Festival.
· All sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be made after purchase unless the event is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances (i.e. a world-wide pandemic).
· As responsible members of the community, the event recognizes the concern about drinking and driving, and its policy is to encourage responsible consumption of products at the Festival. If a ticket holder believes that their driving ability may be impaired or that they cannot safely operate a motor vehicle, they need to speak with an event representative who will arrange for transportation back to the ticket holder’s destination point.
· The Festival and its affiliates, divisions, sponsors, advertising agencies, owners, partners, officers, directors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, and assigns (collectively, “Producers”) assume no responsibility and shall have no liability whatsoever (including for negligence) for any injury, damage to or loss of ticket holder’s person (including, without limitation, wrongful death) or property while on the premises. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event, including risks associated with the COVID-19 virus, for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the Festival and each of these two separate legal entities respective officers, directors, owners, affiliates, employees, and agents acting by and through them, are expressly released by ticket holder from any claim incidental to the event.